Friday, December 19, 2014

Because I'm grateful!

Praise God, He is good, always. I am sharing 2 anthologies that I have been blessed to be part of and to be published:








CHRISTMAS TREASURES: A COLLECTION OF CHRISTMAS STORIES has been released in both a printed and Kindle version. It has placed in Amazon's Top 20 in Kindle Inspiration. Purchase information is on Amazon here.

















The FamilyFiction 2014 Short Story Contests's People's Choice Award for my story IN HIS OWN TIME  is published in a printed anthology collection from Salem Publishing.













2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I am smiling widely because of your sweet comment. Thanks so much for visiting.

      Have a lovely, God-blessed Christmas.

      Delete

Your visit to Everyone's Story is greatly appreciated. Although Comment Moderation is set, I will do my best to post your comments as promptly as possible.

If you have any trouble leaving a comment, first make sure you are logged onto Google if you have an account. If not, either try posting the comment under the options of Name or "Anonymously" (you can always include your name within the comment) or send me your comment via the "Contact Me" form in the right-hand column of this blog's main page and I will post the comment for you. Thanks for visiting.

Add This